First FB Poll Engagement Builder Ever
If you’re a fish swimming in digital marketing pool, you absolutely feel where the flow is heading at. When the trend of using short videos is cooling off, you need a new tool to attract your audience. That’s when you turn to poll. Short and sweet. Accessible and listened. A poll meets all your fans’ requirement to engage. In this FBEngagr Review, I’ll bring you a new poll tool to capture leads and engagement.
FBEngagr Review – Overview
Vendor: Victory Akpos et al
Launch Date: Nov 11th, 2017
Launch Time: 11:00 EST
Front-End Price: $27
Sale Page: CLICK HERE
Bonuses: YES, НUGЕ BONUS
Rеfunԁ: YES, 30 Day Nо Questions Аѕkеԁ Money – Back Guаrаntее
Niche: Social Media
Recommend: Highly Recommended
What is FBEngagr ?
FBEngagr is a cloud-based software with the main function as creating polls to get engagement from your followers. Moreover, it can help you collect emails from the voters to build your list. This app allows you to freely customize your campaigns and watch the results. You see? It’s not only just a poll creator but also much more. Now if you’re curious, let continue my FBEngagr Review to find out more!
Victory Akpos built FBEngagr along with his partners Misan Morrison and Seun Ogundele. Vitory is a smart guy with many solid products in social marketing. The team has been known on the top of many competitive leaderboards. Their latest product is ReachInfluencer, launched in September 2017, has sold over 1500 copies in a few weeks, which is a real massive sale in this noisy market.
The Key Features of FBEngagr
In this FBEngagr Review, let’s make a list of the main amazing features you can take advantages of from this app.
- User friendly and easy to use dashboard, light weight cloud-based app
- Multiple accounts to create and manage campaigns
- Quickly create campaigns in seconds and freely edit your customization
- Abundant sources of high quality images from Flickr and Pixabay
- Option to quickly upload your own photos
- Instantly edit photo
- Quickly preview feature
- Option to post on multiple pages/profiles at one time
- Ready to create rate of vote poll campaign
- Ready to use templates in different niches
- Filter comments with specific key words to reply automatically, targeting the most potential leads
- Auto responder integration
- CTA builder
- Keep tab on with all statistics and results of every campaign you made on each account
- Schedule feature on updated version
- Suitable for multiple niches to collect leads, sell products and go viral on social media instantly and interactively
How to use ?
You must be wondering how you can manage a small tool with huge function like this. it’s not that difficult. To be more visual, you can watch the demo video here. In short, the instruction includes some simple steps as follows:
- Log in with your account
- After signed in, integrate your auto responder to collect emails
- Create your poll campaign: choose poll type (rate or vote poll), customize the answers and the display. You can choose to use given images from library or upload your own.
- Set up your poll : simply paste HTML code or link to your autoresponder
- Edit sign up form and add CTA offer if you want to ask for email
- Write your caption or title and choose the page to post
- Bonus step, set up the auto reply with filtered words if you like
And then, you can watch and analyze the results. Basically, it’s quite simple. If you just want to create a plain poll to talk to your fans, you just need to log in, create campaign and post it. However, FBEngagr do more than that for you.
Who Can Use Poll Engager ?
FBEngagr’s Personal Experience
I just only tried the FE version. However, I found it quite useful. The amount of engagement from the fans increases remarkably. Moreover, I got many new followers when some of my polls went viral, which will help a lot to enlarge the community I’m building. Absolutely, I will update the OTO1 version to get unlimited account and the schedule feature to be more convenient.
Pros and Cons:
After using, in this FBEngagr Review, I’ve summarized into some strengths and weakness of this app. This comes from my personal uses so if you have different opinions, let me know below.
- Effectively filter and auto reply with given key words
- Freely customize your CTA offer without support from the 3rd app (insert link, images, …)
- Limited 10 FB accounts on FE version
- Should have sent a thank you note after CTA offer
Price and Evaluation
The FBEngagr FE and OTO1 are priced respectively at $27 and $47. If you’re interested in OTO2, it’s a subscription pack at $97 per year or $17 per month. The developer also offers OTO3 specifically for FBEngagr agency. In my opinion, this is a fair price for a tool supporting you capture leads and gain new fans. And if you ask me, I’ll say I prefer OTO1.
For more details, you may also click “See Details” beside any package:
Front End – FBEngagr ($27) >>> See Detail <<<
OTO 1 – FBEngagr Deluxe ($47) >>> See Detail <<<
OTO 2 – FBEngagr FDY ($97 per year or $17 per month) >>> See Detail <<<
OTO 3 – FBEngagr Agency ($147-$247) >>> See Detail <<<
In summary, in my FBEngagr Review, I highly recommend it for you. This app can be useful for affiliates, product owners, bloggers, etc. Let’s give it a try and you can thank me later.
IN ADDITION, YOU WILL ALSO GET ONE BONUS PACKAGE UP TO 2500$ VALUE WHEN BUY BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM MY REVIEW:
Click to see more information about Special Bonus Package :